His onesie in the picture below was my favorite because he weighed in at just under 5 lbs at birth. E was definitely mommy's big guy and my busy guy, too, as he was born 5 weeks early. He just couldn't wait for that due date!
Now E is a bigger guy and still very busy. He is such a blessing to our family and we are really loving this toddler stage. So much of his personality is coming out!
As parents, Leo and I are much more relaxed about things than we were 18 months ago and parenting is so much more enjoyable now! The newborn months were precious but we were so exhausted and stressed out (like most first-timers!).
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. JAMES 1:17
- His puppy, Sully
Hugs for Sully
- Fruit snacks and rice cakes
- Playing the little guitar
- Throwing the ball (or anything, for that matter)
- Riding in the combine and tractor with daddy
The look on his face says, "Who are these crazy people I'm stuck with?!"
Some New Things
- Sleeps through the night!!! (except when his molars were coming in)
- Says "momma", "dadda", "wah wah" (his word for hot dog), "nigh nigh", and "ame" (his Amen)
- Mommy gave him his first haircut last month
- Loves to give hugs and kisses
- Holds our hands when we pray before meals
- Bobs his head and dances to music, especially Lecrae
- Still falls asleep in the jogging stroller!
Ephesians 6:7 PrayerMy prayer is for E to have a servant's heart and a passion to live for the Lord. Praying for our children is so important and Hannah's "Intentional Prayer Series" has been so helpful for guiding my prayers for E.
"Dear Lord, Give my son a servant’s heart and a desire to live for You. Thank you Lord for blessing us with this wonderful boy and for the privilege of being parents."
|Cousin playtime in the sandbox!|
Linking up at Mommy Moments.